Clinical Psychologist (Full-time / Part-time)
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,300 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 16,700 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 37,500 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR , we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : newlife330 - CP
- To develop evidence-based psychological intervention protocols for general public, schools and corporates;
- To develop audio & video materials and resources for 330 website and app;
- To administer research projects prioritized by the Association;
- To design and provide professional training activities;
- To provide professional advice on project implementation, monitoring and measuring project performance;
- To deliver talks and trainings;
- To provide consultation, advice and coaching to team members; and
- To perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned and may be required to work irregular hours.
- Master Degree or above in Clinical Psychology from a local university, or equivalent;
- A member of the Hong Kong Institute of Clinical Psychologists is preferred;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese/Cantonese;
- Be able to work independently and as a member of the multi-disciplinary team, agile, flexible, innovative and dynamic as well as possesses good interpersonal skills;
- Profound knowledge and experience on mindfulness and use of different well-being tools is preferred;
- Be able to handle high volume and spectrum of work;
- Previous work experience in mental health field is an advantage; and
- Candidates with relevant training and experience in Educational Psychology, Counselling Psychology, Industrial / Organizational Psychology, etc. can be considered as Psychologist.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to email@example.com
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.