Teaching Assistants (ICT and IT)
St. Stephen's Girls' College, a leading Grant School for girls under the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui, invites applications for the above post.
- Higher Diploma or above
- Experience in using multimedia, design applications and e-Learning platforms
- Assist ICT teachers in classroom teaching and supervision of after-school activities (related to computer programming and AI) at junior secondary level
- Support teachers in e-Learning and STEAM-related activities
- Support the maintenance and updating of the school website
- Support other IT-related duties
Please state your current (if any) and expected salary. Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Commencement date for work : 1 August 2022
Closing date for application : 28 June 2022
Interested candidates for the posts above are invited to send their applications with a cover letter and full resume by post to The Principal, St. Stephen's Girls' College, 2 Lyttelton Road, Hong Kong (please specify on the envelope the post you are applying for) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.