Part-time Service Supervisor of Family Energy (SWO)
Hong Kong Student Aid Society was founded in 1957 with the mission to provide needy children and youth with foster care, residential, education and community development services. We have over 5,000 registered users served by more than 300 employees. We operate 3 residential hostels, 7 small group homes and 3 schools. We receive lump sum grants from the Social Welfare Department and funds from other government departments, private donors and other sources. Our annual expenditure is about HK$188 million.
We invite people with the heart and passion to serve for the benefit of children and youth to join us in the capacity of Part-time Service Supervisor of Family Energy (SWO).
Family Energy provides timely advice and early intervention to needy families in Tin Shui Wai and other districts through its school network and "edu-care" system. It is a school-based social work service in kindergartens, nurseries and primary schools with family education and support service. We are looking for an experienced social worker who has relevant experience in school social work and who welcomes the challenges of forthcoming development of the Pilot Scheme on Social Work Service for Pre-Primary Institutions to take up the post. Specifically the incumbent, who will report to the Assistant Chief Executive Officer (Service), is responsible for:
- Ensuring the service quality of Family Energy.
- Formulating and implementing service development plans for stationing social work service in kindergartens and primary schools.
- Devising sound promotion and publicity strategy.
- Managing and developing a team of 6 social workers.
- Fostering and maintaining a good relationship with kindergartens, nurseries and primary schools.
- Liaising and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders for effective operation of the service.
- Drafting funding application, service delivery modes and operation guides.
We offer attractive remuneration and career development. Previous relevant work experience is recognized.
Please email your application with full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the reference code for the post applied.
Short-listed candidates will be requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check operated by the Hong Kong Police Force.