Adventure-Ship is a charitable organization funded by the Community Chest and the Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust. We operate a purpose-built training vessel "Jockey Club Huan" to deliver nautical adventure-based training for youngsters of different abilities to facilitate participants' holistic development through the challenges of life at sea.
We are looking for a suitably qualified person to oversee the whole administration of the charity. The successful candidate will report to the Board of Directors, and be responsible for the overall development and management of the organization, liaison with sponsors, publicity, and supervision of both shore and sea-based operations.
Applicants should possess the following requirements :
- A passion for working with young people, in particular children with special needs;
- A university degree with at least 5 years of experience at the supervisory level;
- Independent, innovative, and highly motivated;
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Knowledge of nautical and adventure-based training and programming is an advantage.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please send in your application and full resume with your expected salary to The Chairman, Adventure-Ship, 200 Shum Wan Road, Aberdeen, or by email to email@example.com on or before 30 June 2022 (Please mark "GS application" on the envelope). Applicants not invited for an interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided by applicants will be kept strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Prospective employees may be requested to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check.