Matilda International Hospital is a not-for-profit private hospital situated at the world-renowned destination, Victoria Peak, of Hong Kong Island. We offer a wide range of healthcare services supported by knowledgeable and caring professional teams with technologically advanced resources.
Being Empathetic, innovative, inspirational, proactive and professional - candidates who share our common goal of providing personalised health and wellness services to our patients are most welcome to join.
Ref No: ICD-RDOG-0023-MGP-20220610
- Degree in Diagnostic Radiography or PDDR or DCR or equivalent
- Hong Kong Radiographer Board Registration Part I or Part II
- Highly motivated and able to work as part of a professional team
- Good Customer Service and Communication skills
- Fluency in both written & spoken English and Chinese an advantage
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Matilda International Hospital, 41 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak, Hong Kong or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please quote the Ref. No. in your email application.
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose.
Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.