Assistant to Principal / Clerical Officer / Clerical Assistant
Wah Yan College, Hong Kong invites applications for the post of Assistant to Principal / Clerical Officer / Clerical Assistant.
Duties include assisting to arrange the meetings and events schedule of principal, providing secretarial work and administrative support to principal, liaison with staff, students and different internal and external parties, as well as performing clerical, administrative tasks as assigned and general office duties in the School Office.
- Diploma, Associate Degree or above, minimum of 2 years' working experience
- Good interpersonal, communication, administrative skills, and IT skills (e.g. Google Applications, MS Office and database)
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Attentive to details, self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Qualifications or experience in the school setting would be an advantage
Please apply with a resume (including expected salary and date available) and photo to the Principal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th May 2022 (Friday).
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in strict confidence.