Ref : A3/ADC/ECTR/MIP
Roles and responsibilities :
- Handle booking and transactions;
- answer clients' enquiries and handle complaints;
- perform filing, data entry and other clerical duties;
- coordinate for repair and maintenance works;
- assist in the health talk and other promotion activities; and
- perform any other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- (a) 5 passes in HKCEE including Chinese Language, English Language (Syl. B) & Mathematics or equivalent plus at least 2 years of relevant experience; or
(b) completion of F.5 plus at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- ability to speak fluent Cantonese; and
- proficiency in both Chinese and English word-processing skills.
Compensation & employment terms :
Currently $14,600 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 2).
The successful candidate will be appointed on contract terms. The salary is subject to downward / upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships.
- Location: Chai Wan
- Please specify in the resume or application form the academic results / qualification / working experience you have attained in detail.
Job applicant (if appointed) will be required to enter or work in specified / other applicable premises under the Vaccine Pass and fulfill the Vaccine Pass requirements in accordance with the Prevention and Control of Disease (Vaccine Pass) Regulation (Cap. 599L) and as stipulated by the Hospital Authority / Education Bureau / Social Welfare Department/other authorities at any point of time during the course of employment.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601] to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 30 May 2022. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 August 2022 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER