Teaching Staff (Contract Post)
An aided secondary school is inviting devoted teachers / staff to apply for the above post.
Ref : TS/2223/CP/01
7. Chinese Language
8. Mathematics (EMI) and Information Technology Studies (EMI) / Science (EMI)
9. Finance & Accounting (EMI) / Economics (EMI) and Geography (EMI)
10. Finance & Accounting (EMI) / Economics (EMI) / Mathematics (EMI) and Music (EMI)
- A Bachelor's degree in relevant and related discipline
- Teacher must be proficient in English and have met the IELTS 6.5 (8-10) requirement
- Recognized teaching qualification (PGDE) is preferred (7-10)
- Experience in leading choir, orchestra and musical will be favored (10)
- Responsible, adaptive and passionate about teaching and interacting with youngster
- Initiative and Optimistic
- Committed and Enthusiastic
- Hardworking and able to work under pressure
The appointment will commence on 1 September 2022. Interested parties please send application letter and full resume by post to The School Supervisor, Po Leung Kuk Tong Nai Kan Junior Secondary College, 11 Mei Lai Road, Mei Foo, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com before 30 June 2022. Please state the applied post and reference number on the envelope or email.
School Registration Number : 519111
In response to the implementation of the "Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme", all prospective employees will be requested to undergo the Record Check.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose