Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
The post is under Non-LSG
Ref : SW2-OMH
- Either have a University Degree in Social Work or have Higher Diploma/Diploma / Associate Degree in Social Work with at least 5 years of experience as Social Worker;
- English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE and Registered Social Worker;
- Experience in working with cancer patients will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of community resources and benefits is required;
- Sound communication, problem-solving and organization skills;
- Strong ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, partners and other health professionals.
Job Duties :
- To lead the cancer team and provide supervision for the programme;
- To provide counselling and psychosocial service to the service users and their carers;
- To organize training activities and programs for the people with cancer and their carers;
- To mobilize community resources and volunteers to support service users;
- Collaborate with hospitals, district organizations and other NGOs to provide a continuum of care services for patients and their families.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Working Location : Kwun Tong and home visit duties required
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.