Aberdeen Kai-fong Welfare Association (AKA) is a non-profit organisation that actively provides multi-faceted integrated services and serving people of different ages with the clear vision of striving for excellence and developing a sustainable society. AKA has formulated a 10-year development blueprint in 2020 for the sustainable development of public value. Social Service, Education Service and Health Service are the three pillars of services contributing to the public value.
We are seeking high-calibred and dedicated candidates who are interested to accept the challenge of operating the Southern District Health Centre (SDHC) in line with the government policy and AKA's strategic development by joining our multi-disciplinary team and meeting the healthcare needs of the residents in the Southern community. The DHC is a primary healthcare initiative of the Government. Through public-private partnership, medical-social collaboration, it provides district-based primary healthcare services which comprise comprehensive Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Prevention programmes targeting community members of varying ages and needs.
Ref : DHC-AM-5/2022
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide strong and all-round administrative support to ensure effective and efficient operation of SDHC Centre and Satellite Centres
- Develop, review and implement administration policies, guidelines, operational manuals and workflows to enable smooth service operation
- Oversee centres administration, including office management, procurement function, inventory management, facility management
- Lead a small team to provide daily support operations of administrative and managerial duties in the SDHC Centre and Satellite Centres
- Liaise with external vendors on procurement services and other services with compliance to statutory requirements
- Provide strong secretarial support to senior management team
- Prepare updated statistics of service performance and related reports for management review
- Bachelor's degree holder in business administration, health or social services management
- Minimum 5 years of relevant administrative experience in sizable organization, at managerial level; experience working in public services or NGO is an advantage
- Good supervisory skills to coach team members
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer literacy and information technology
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Administrative Officer
Five-day work, out-patient and hospitalization medical scheme, wedding leave, birthday leave and compassionate leave.
The above positions on a contract basis.
If you are interested in joining us, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to 3/F, 180B Aberdeen Main Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong (Receiver : Central Administrative Director) (Please quote the position name and reference number) with application letter and resume including expected salary and date of availability. The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.