Post Date: 11 May 2022
Functions: Social Service
Types: Full Time
Education: Certificate / Diploma
Research & Statistical Officer
Job Ref : (298) in ADM 525/01 VI (MP)
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist in designing forms used in statistical systems and questionnaires used in surveys and selecting samples;
- Assist in analysis of statistical data and conducting research studies;
- Maintain operation services of Client Information Systems;
- Handle statistical computations;
- Provide knowledge management for clients records and database maintenance;
- Provide ideation and formulate insightful strategies and creative ideas from social media campaigns to meet projects' objectives; and
- Produce management reports for Superintendent of Social Service and Research Officer for strategy formulation.
- a Higher Certificate in Statistics from the Hong Kong Statistical Society (HKSS), or equivalent; or
- a Higher Certificate in Mathematical Studies from the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, or equivalent; or
- an Ordinary Certificate in Statistics from HKSS, or equivalent, with two years' practical experience in statistical work; or
- an Associate in Statistics and Computing for Business from the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, or equivalent; or
- a Higher Diploma in Mathematics, Statistics and Computing / Statistics and Computing for Business from the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, or equivalent; or
- a Higher Diploma in Applied Statistics and Computing / Business Analysis from the Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education, or equivalent; and
- Level 2 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent.
Monthly salary ranges from HK$18,795 to HK$42,545.
Deadline : 24 May 2022
- Filling in the online application form; or
- Sending the completed application form ( obtainable by downloading from the Society's official website http://www.sarda.org.hk ) together with cover letter and CV by mail.
Applicants who have submitted their applications earlier need not do so again. The Society reserves the right not to fill the post.