Corporate Communication & Development Manager
Founded in 1979, Wai Ji Christian Service (WJCS) is a government-subvented non-governmental organization (NGO) providing a range of services mainly for people with intellectual and other disabilities to help them develop their potential and integrate into the community. WJCS runs 23 service units and a social enterprise known as Wai Ji Hong Yip.
Ref Code : CCDM/HO/20220520/2
- Develop and implement communication and brand building strategies to reinforce organization image and visibility;
- Develop and implement strategies of the Organization Membership / Volunteers Programme to achieve new members /volunteers and fundraising targets to support the organization's strategies;
- Lead the production of a range of internal and external organization publications, video, brochures and etc.;
- Manage and maintain organization website, intranet and new media platforms;
- Plan and coordinate organization's fundraising and publicity events;
- Build and maintain good relationship with NGOs, Government departments and other stakeholders;
- Establish and manage strong network and professional relationship with media and various stakeholders;
- Design and execute crisis management policy and procedure and its contingency plan in dealing with special happenings and unexpected crisis events;
- Manage funding applications and implementation of strategic projects including but not limited to due diligence, assessment and research, Committee paper writing and report to Chief Executive;
- Manage and develop online marketing.
- Degree holder in Communications, Marketing or other related discipline;
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a communication role with substantial experience gained in media, direct marketing and website management of which 5 years are gained in managerial capacity;
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in building relationships with donors, volunteers and other stakeholders;
- Hand-on experience in event management / fundraising and etc.;
- Good Team Player with ability to work independently with leadership, diplomacy, effective coordinating skills;
- Be able to quickly learn the business and operation within a complex, fast paced, changing environment and tight schedules;
- Mature with self-motivation to identify and drive through corporate initiatives;
- Experience in NGOs, Government and Public Sector exposure is in advantage;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as lower rank.
Interested parties please complete the application form (HRS20) [ available on our website http://www.wjcs.org.hk ] and send together with a full resume to The Human Resource Department, 9-15, G/F, Tung Hoi House, Tai Hang Tung Estate, Shek Kip Mei, Kowloon in a sealed envelope marked "Confidential - Application for Corporate Communication & Development Manager Post" with the job reference code or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : by 20 May 2022
The information supplied will be kept in strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants' personal data will be destroyed within three months' time.
WJCS is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER