Assistant Property Officer
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Ref : APO-CAD
- 5 subjects at Grade E in HKCEE / Level 2 (Pass) in HKDSE including English (Syllabus B in HKCEE), Chinese and Maths;
- Diploma or above in property management or related disciplines preferable;
- At least 3-year relevant experience in Property Management / Facility Management;
- Pleasant, open-minded, self-motivated and a good team player and able to work independently;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing;
- Holder of Security Personnel Permit and QAS Certificate is preferred.
Job Duties :
- Assist the Facilities Manager to ensure smooth operation of estate management;
- Support day-to-day supervision of cleaning, security, landscaping, minor repair and maintenance works;
- Assist to supervise the on-site frontline staff to ensure the quality of service delivered to the service users;
- Prepare the duty roster and post order of security guards and workmen;
- Co-ordinate and supervise the performance of the service contractors;
- Co-ordinate with the technical team to provide efficient repair and maintenance services to the Headquarter building;
- Handle service user enquires, requests, complaints and emergency incidents;
- Assist in general procurement and tender procedure;
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Working Location : Kwun Tong District
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.