Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
- Support the Executive Director and Chief Care Coordinator in daily operation of the Yuen Long District Health Centre (YLDHC)
- Assist in preparing tendering/contract documents and monitoring the performance of vendors during contract period
- Supervise executive/clerical support team to ensure discharge of all duties including the collection, collation and preparation of reports
- Assist in reviewing and developing compliance related policies and procedures
- Support the YLDHC in any promotion and publicity activities as assigned, manage the marketing platforms and expand community engagement
- May be required to take on flexible hours and Saturday or Sunday duties on occasions
- Degree holder
- At least 5 aggregate years of experience in managerial work
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong PC skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc.
- Qualifications/experience in Marketing field will be an advantage
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basis.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 18 May 2022.
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.