Occupational Therapist I
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
- Oversee and monitor the service provision and development of occupational therapy services in the District Health Centre (DHC)
- Provide education and training to clients on lifestyle modifications
- Provide assessments and training for clients with mild cognitive impairment
- Advise on ADL adaptation, rehabilitative equipment and resources
- Perform the role of case managers for patients under rehabilitation programs
- Liaise with network healthcare professionals in the community for sessional rehabilitative training
- Assist in promotional and publicity activities of the DHC
- May need to take on flexible hours and Saturday or Sunday duties on occasions
- May be required to rotate among various centres in Yuen Long
- Degree holder in Occupational Therapy or equivalent, and registration with the OT Board
- 5 aggregate years of experience in Occupational Therapy services, with 3 years of supervisory experience
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basis.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 18 May 2022.
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.