Temporary Project Manager (1-year Contract)
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has been participating in several government-funded development projects aiming at providing quality medical, social and education services to the community. We have successfully launched Kong Ha Wai Transitional Housing project (Pok Oi Kong Ha Wai Village (博愛江夏圍村)) providing 1,998 transitional housing units, by adopting MiC method, catered for the individuals and families awaiting public rental housing and households living in poor conditions. 781 residential units in Phase One of the Project will be ready for move-in at 2nd quarter of 2022 (earliest expected time). We now invite high calibre persons for the above post for Pok Oi Kong Ha Wai Village situated at 71 Kam Sheung Road, Yuen Long.
- Responsible for whole development cycle which includes master planning, design management, project administration and construction management of assigned project(s) such as transitional housing, elderly home development and major renovation works
- Liaise and coordinate with stakeholders, independent external auditor, consultants and contractors
- Prepare and review tender documents, analyze tender reports/ drawings/ specifications submitted by consultants and contractors
- Provide technical support and expert advice on LV/ ELV/ FS/ BS/ E&M issues
- Responsible for site coordination and supervision, defective works reporting, contract analysis and issuance of minor works order
- Submit Project Planning and Control and Cost Management reports to the Board of Directors
- Degree holder in Engineering/ Architecture/ Surveying or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in Engineering/ Project Management/ Architecture (please state years of post-qualification experience in your resume)
- Solid experience in construction field and project management, preferably gained in architectural consultancy company listed under AACSB Band 1 of ArchSD
- Experience in newly built and A&A works projects
- Excellent organization, presentation and negotiation skills
- Occasional travels to PRC are required
- Knowledge in AutoCAD, Revit Architecture, 3DS Max, Rhino and Realtime Landscaping
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basis.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 18 May 2022.
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.