Assistant Service Manager
United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service (UCN) is a not-for-profit medical organisation that aims at enhancing health and wellbeing for all ages by offering professional and comprehensive medical services to the general public at affordable prices. Through its community health centres, UCN offers family medicine, Chinese medicine, dental care, health maintenance, community nutrition, clinical psychology, physiotherapy, diagnostic imaging, pathology laboratory, disease prevention, health promotion, education, rehabilitation and social services to the public, achieving our mission of 'Leading a Healthy Life'.
We would like to invite high calibre candidates for the above position and to join our UCN family.
Job Ref No : EHCS/ASM/18712/Jump
- To assist Service Manager to oversee the psychological and counselling service and the operation of counselling centre
- To design and develop psychological programs and projects
- To write funding proposals
- To supervise professional staff
- To establish community partners for strategic alliance and service delivery
- To provide direct services including psychological counselling service, professional training workshops, talks and groups
- Master degree in Psychology or Counselling
- Candidates with at least 5 years hands on experience in administration and project management is preferred
- Well-versed with government and corporations funding procedures
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Willing to work on Saturdays and irregular hours
- Mature, sincere, independent, self-motivated and strong sense of responsibility
Staff Benefits :
- Regular Sunday and Public Holidays off
- 14 to 18 days' annual leave entitlement
- Medical benefits to staff and dependent
- On-the-job training and training sponsorship & study leave
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with job reference no. marked on the envelope or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.