Health Promotion Nurse
United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service (UCN) is a not-for-profit medical organisation that aims at enhancing health and wellbeing for all ages by offering professional and comprehensive medical services to the general public at affordable prices. Through its community health centres, UCN offers family medicine, Chinese medicine, dental care, health maintenance, community nutrition, clinical psychology, physiotherapy, diagnostic imaging, pathology laboratory, disease prevention, health promotion, education, rehabilitation and social services to the public, achieving our mission of 'Leading a Healthy Life'.
We would like to invite high calibre candidates for the above position and to join our UCN family.
Job Ref No : PMCS/WL/HPN/18599/Jump
- Provision of general health care assessment / examination for individual, and health counseling
- Assisting doctors for delivering quality medical services
- Carrying out nursing duties such as blood-taking, injection, dressing, and other clinical duties
- Health education to individuals and groups
- Screening laboratory or investigation reports and triage, arranging follow up health care for clients
- Organizing, launching and taking part in centre-based or outreach health promotions and programmes such as home visit, mass vaccination events, health booths, exhibitions and educational talks
- Data management and medical stock control
- Supervising junior / new joined staff via training, monitoring and performance management
- To perform other duties as assigned
- Registered Nurse and possess a valid / current nursing practicing certificate in Hong Kong
- Mature, self-initiative, disciplined and a team player
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Windows applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing
- Chinese and English language skills
- Weekend and after office hours' work may be required
- Working location : Kwun Tong
Staff Benefits :
- Regular Sunday and Public Holidays off
- 14 to 18 days' annual leave entitlement
- Medical benefits to staff and dependent
- On-the-job training and training sponsorship & study leave
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with job reference no. marked on the envelope or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.