United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service (UCN) is a not-for-profit medical organisation that aims at enhancing health and wellbeing for all ages by offering professional and comprehensive medical services to the general public at affordable prices. Through its community health centres, UCN offers family medicine, Chinese medicine, dental care, health maintenance, community nutrition, clinical psychology, physiotherapy, diagnostic imaging, pathology laboratory, disease prevention, health promotion, education, rehabilitation and social services to the public, achieving our mission of 'Leading a Healthy Life'.
We would like to invite high calibre candidates for the above position and to join our UCN family.
Job Ref No : PMCS/TSW/CM/18695/Jump
To manage a busy medical and health centre in the field of primary health care, including daily operations, customer satisfaction, planning and co-ordinating health promotion programmes, coaching staff and financial budgeting.
- Registered Nurse with valid practising certificate
- Minimum 4 years' post-graduation working experience; with supervisory experience will be an advantage
- With customer-oriented and quality assurance mindset
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer applications, eg. PowerPoint, Word & Excel
- Working location : Tin Shui Wai
Staff Benefits :
- Regular Sunday and Public Holidays off
- 14 to 18 days' annual leave entitlement
- Medical benefits to staff and dependent
- On-the-job training and training sponsorship & study leave
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with job reference no. marked on the envelope or by email to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.