Project Officer (Community & Educational Services) (Kwai Tsing Community Green Station Project)
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,300 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 16,700 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 37,500 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR , we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : KTCGS - PO
- To coordinate the educational services from ideas, liaison, execution to completion;
- To assist in collaborating with local stakeholders for environmental protection promotion activities;
- To assist in various regular education programmes and featured events;
- To coordinate the volunteer work;
- To prepare various proposals and reports of the educational activities; and
- To assist in managing promotional activities and social media channels.
- Diploma or above with relevant experience;
- Solid experience in marketing or events management is definitely an advantage;
- Experience in communicating with various parties for dispatch of recyclables;
- Mature, sociable and meticulous and able to work independently for multiple tasks and under pressure;
- Good command of both English and Chinese; and
- May be required to work in evening and on Saturday and Sunday.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.