Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,300 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 16,700 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 37,500 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR , we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : newlife330 - PO
- To assist the project management of a mindfulness school project;
- To coordinate with all collaborators and 330 ambassadors;
- To assist in the development and updates of 330 school website;
- To deliver talks and workshops and support the publicity and promotion of the project;
- To prepare reports and provide administrative support of the project;
- To provide support of enquiry hotline and follow-up service for schools; and
- To carry out other duties as required by the supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree in Education, Psychology or related disciplines;
- 5 years' relevant work experience in project management;
- Knowledge and experience in mindfulness is an advantage;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work independently, detail-minded and self-motivated; and
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.