Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,300 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 16,700 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 37,500 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR , we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : SES - EO
- To prepare all kinds of documents including proposals, reports, memos, financial documents and analysis, etc.;
- To update and compile various data and statistics;
- To be responsible for logistic management of service projects and to ensure smooth operation to meet contract requirements and quality standards;
- To liaise with governmental departments or organizations on matters relating to service, contracts and job orders;
- To liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties;
- To be responsible for the office management and administrative duties of the unit; and
- To perform other duties as required by the supervisor.
- Degree holder with 3 years or above experience in administration;
- Knowledge and experience in ISO9001, ISO22000 or Employees Retraining Scheme is an advantage;
- Highly resourceful team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proactive, organized and be able to juggle multiple projects;
- Responsible, detailed-minded with a "can-do" attitude; and
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.