Social Workers (ASWO) stationing in Pre-Primary Institutions (Full Time and Part-Time)
The first NGO specializing in marital services invites applications for the above post.
- To render stationing service for PPIs;
- To provide consultation, casework, groups and programs for children and parents of PPIs;
- To collaborate with the personnel of PPIs and provide consultations and relevant supportive programs for them.
- Degree holder in Social Work, preferably with working experience in family service, children service or school stationing service;
- Working experiences with child-centered play therapy, parents' education groups and programs, and crisis intervention will be an asset;
- Active, independent and mature;
- Willing to work in PPIs on Islands.
Interested persons should apply with resume stating expected salary to the Executive Director at Room 101, 1/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or by fax : 2526 3376.
Deadline for application : 18 May, 2022
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.