Service Director (Elderly Service)
The Aberdeen Kai-fong Welfare Association Limited (AKA), founded in 1950, is a non-profit-making organization committed to the provision of quality social service / education service / health service to the community of Hong Kong. For restructuring the roles of management team in order to echo with the Agency's development, we are now looking for the above post to lead the operation and development of the Agency.
Ref : ES-SD-4/2022
- To coordinate, implement and develop services and projects of Elderly Service;
- To contribute to the strategic direction of Elderly Service by proposing service strategies and recommendations in line with the Agency strategic direction; and
- To guide the teams to assure quality deliverable, efficiency and continuous improvement in Elderly Service.
- Registered social worker holding a Master Degree in Social Work / Social Sciences or related disciplines;
- A minimum of 10 years in senior managerial position or equivalent;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- Sound leadership and management skills, analytical, problem-solving and capacity building ability and envisioning power.
For interested applicants, please send a personal profile together with a curriculum vitae, stating current and expected salary under confidential cover to the "Chief Executive, AKA, 180B Aberdeen Main Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong".
Applicants not invited for an interview within 2 months may assume their applications unsuccessful. All data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only, and will be retained for a period no longer than 6 months.