Chief Director (Health Service)
The Aberdeen Kai-fong Welfare Association Limited (AKA), founded in 1950, is a non-profit-making organization committed to the provision of quality social service / education service / health service to the community of Hong Kong. For restructuring the roles of management team in order to echo with the Agency's development, we are now looking for the above post to lead the operation and development of the Agency.
Ref : HS-CD-4/2022
- To be the Head of Health Service and lead it to strive for excellence;
- To manage and supervise the overall operation and performance of the Health Service in areas of administration, finance and service development;
- To develop new initiatives and long-term strategic planning for the Health Service; and
- To source and develop new resources and collaborative partners for the Health Service.
- Registered social worker holding a Master Degree in Social Sciences / Public Health or related disciplines;
- A minimum of 15 years in senior managerial position or equivalent;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Ability to demonstrate visionary insight and foresight in the development of innovative services to meet changing needs;
- Sound leadership, analytical, problem-solving, capacity building ability and envisioning power; and
- Experience in health / pharmacy / medical related service as well as setting up of new centres preferable.
* Applicants with less experience will be considered as Service Director (Health Service).
For interested applicants, please send a personal profile together with a curriculum vitae, stating current and expected salary under confidential cover to the "Chief Executive, AKA, 180B Aberdeen Main Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong".
Applicants not invited for an interview within 2 months may assume their applications unsuccessful. All data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only, and will be retained for a period no longer than 6 months.