Speech Therapist (Full-time / Half-time)
The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disability, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena. We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for our newly established project HKSR Jockey Club Geriatric Rejuvenation Hub at Sandy Bay of Pokfulam.
This Project aims to provide one-stop personalized, holistic and integrative rehabilitation for the geriatric population (particularly those suffered from neurological or orthopedic disease) which will be kicked off by early 2022. Services including a Short Stay Home for Intensive Rehabilitation, Day Rehabilitation Center and Home Based and Carer Support Center to facilitate the active rehabilitation and the reversal of frailty of the newly discharged patients from hospital.
Ref : ST_GRH_JAN22
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide speech rehabilitation service to achieve the Project's objectives
- Work closely with a multi-disciplinary team to provide quality person-centered holistic care
- Effectively engage the patient to conduct clinical assessment, goal formulation, treatment monitoring and outcome evaluation
- Stroke or neurological disease management experience preferred
- Have a Certificate of Registration and a valid Practicing Certificate issued by respective professional bodies
- Good team player and able to work independently
Location : Sandy Bay of Pokfulam
(12 minutes away from Kennedy Town MTR Station)
Interested parties please visit https://form.jotform.com/220120683256448 and send your full resume cum covering letter with reference code, present and expected salary on or before 31 January 2022.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer
Data held by HKSR relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications.