Social Worker II
Project for social inclusion mainly for Ethnic Minorities in Tuen Mun.
Job Ref : NMHP/SWII220110/220114
- Registered Social Worker in Hong Kong and graduated with Diploma in Social Work (or above)
- Basic computer knowledge
- Having experience in programme organizing
- Candidate is expected to speak and understanding English, who is able to speak Urdu or Hindi and Cantonese will be an advantage
Job Duties :
- Make use of multi-arts to organize programmes for Ethnic Minorities
- Develop target group's talents and potential
- Enhance the bonding of residents with different religion/ culture background such as local Chinese and New Arrivals from mainland
- Working Time : 44 hours per week (at least work 2 nights in each week). Shift duties in weekend
Interested parties please send your application indicating job reference number, date of availability, latest and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, 7/F Yan Oi Tong Jockey Club Community and Sports Centre, 18 Kai Man Path, Tuen Mun, N.T. or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please visit our website at http://www.yot.org.hk
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.