Information Technology Systems Analyst / Business Analyst
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has always strived to provide quality medical, social and educational services to the community. We now invite high calibre person to join us.
Ref : BOD/ITSA/ITBA
- Participate in IT service delivery, enterprise IT projects and large-scale application projects such as ERP, Finance Management System, Human Resources Management System; assist supervisors in requirement collection and gap analysis, technical documentation preparation, quality assurance, user acceptance testing, system roll-out and user training
- Assist in preparing tender documents and evaluation of vendor proposals
- Work closely with service providers and end-users to promote, implement and evaluate new application systems and technologies
- Participate in vendor management, keep track of the progress of project implementation and monitor the performance of the service providers
- Upkeep systems specification and related documentation libraries and user manuals for application systems
- Involve in developing and maintaining websites, apps and organization applications
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' hands-on experience in system implementation, project management and / or IT service management
- Preferably hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas: implementing IT projects in NGOs / medical sector; Human Resources Management System / Financial Management System / ERP / Business Intelligence Tools; vendor management, contract management, and project lifecycle management and methodologies (e.g. PRINCE-2, PMP etc.); and system development, programming (e.g. .Net, C#, Java, PHP) and database technology (e.g. MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- Good communication, organizing and problem-solving skills
- Responsible, proactive, eager to learn and participate in team work
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basis.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 26 January 2022.
WhatsApp / WeChat : 6061 0873
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.