Clinical Psychologist (Full-time or Part-time)
Hong Kong Family Welfare Society is a well established non-governmental organisation providing various welfare services. With a family-centric perspective, we are committed to delivering quality and professional social services to enhance the wellbeing of families and individuals in Hong Kong and foster a caring community.
- Conduct psychological assessments and individual / group psychological treatment to children and adolescents with special educational or mental health needs in our Foster Care Service. Support to IFSC for adult and couple assessment and treatment cases.
- Provide training and support for foster parents in management of behavioral and emotional problems of children.
- Provide case consultations, support and training to social workers.
- Deliver psycho-educational talks / workshops to children, adolescents, families and schools.
- Work location in Tuen Mun and Kwai Chung.
- Salary level offered will be made reference to candidates' years of relevant working experience.
- Master degree in Clinical Psychology with placement trainings in child and adolescent work.
- Eligible to register in the Division of Clinical Psychology in The Hong Kong Psychological Society and Hong Kong Institute of Clinical Psychologists.
- Familiar with local children psychological assessment tools.
Interested parties please send resume to Human Resources Unit, Room 2010, 20/F, Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail to email@example.com . Please state present and expected salary. Early availability is desirable.
Personal data is used for recruitment purpose only.