Assistant Human Resources Manager (Training)
Established in 1901, Chinese YMCA of Hong Kong aims to help the youth to develop a holistic character and contribute to the society by providing activities and services in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Christian Spirit: "To serve, not to be served". The Association is now looking for high caliber candidates to fill the above position.
Ref : AHRM/01/22
- Assist in reviewing, formulating and implementing of organization policies, procedures and workflow
- Work with Manager in training & development, staff retention and engagement programs
- Support in all aspect of training matters
- Identify of training needs
- Organize staff training and relation activities such as staff briefings and orientation programs
- Work closely with line managers to carry out performance management and service development to enhance skills and knowledge and to minimize performance gaps
- Be responsible for recruiting & selection including engage in campus / organization recruitment, career talks / fairs, attending interview, networking events, running organization visits and university relationship programs
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree or above in Training & Development Management, Human Resources Management, Social Work or relevant disciplines
- Registered Social Worker is an advantage
- At least 4 years of solid experience in T&D gained from sizeable organizations
- With strong interest in delivering employee development initiatives, preferably with experience in developing and conducting training programmes
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Experience in using HRIS and proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
Monthly salary starting at HK$33,350 (MPS pt16), commensurate with years of experience.
We offer 5-day work with good remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested candidates, please submit your full resume stating the expected salary with reference no. and make attention to the Senior Human Resources Manager by email via email@example.com on or before 25th January, 2022.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.