Social Worker 2
The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disabilities, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena. We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for our Community Rehabilitation Network.
Ref : SW2_CRN-LCU/WCC_JAN22
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide individual assessment and follow up services, community rehabilitation and self-management programs, psycho-social support services, health education activities, and organize patients' self-help groups
- Registered Social Worker with bachelor degree in Social Work or above
- Minimum 2 years' experience in working with people with chronic health conditions and community organizations preferred
- Skills in networking and interest in information technology will be advantages, self-initiated, flexible, good interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Working in evenings, weekends and public holidays are required on need basis
Work Location : Kowloon West / New Territories North East
Interested parties please visit https://form.jotform.com/213132074093446 and send your full Resume cum covering letter with reference code, present and expected salary on or before 26 January 2022.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer
Data held by HKSR relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications.