HR Officer / Senior HR Officer
Christian Action was established in 1985 as a registered charitable organization in Hong Kong. Our mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalized, displaced or abandoned regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion. Our aim is to give them hope, dignity and self-reliance. Our services are based on the example of Jesus Christ who came to serve all people, regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion
We are looking for high calibre individual to fill the above vacancy on contract basis.
- Handle full spectrum of HR functions including all staffing matters such as recruitment and selection, employment contract renewal, staff relations, payroll
- Provide one-stop account servicing to designated departments and act as focal point of contact for employees concerned
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the HR team such as data entry, activities coordination, filing, minutes taking etc.
- Assist in planning and organizing staff relations activities such as Christmas Party, Staff Training
- Ensure HR compliance in accordance to legislative requirements
- Participate in ad-hoc HR projects as assigned
- Degree holder with at least 3 yrs' solid experience in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines and with payroll exposure
- Knowledge in Employment Ordinance and other relevant regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, meticulous, independent and highly analytical
- Keenness to take on new challenges and team work oriented
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Knowledge in MS Office, familiar with Vlookup and Pivot table
- Experience in NGO is definitely an advantage, candidates with solid experiences may be considered for Senior HR Officer
- Immediate available preferred
Our retirement age is 60.
Interested parties please via one of the following recruitment channels, sending your resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code attention to Human Resources Division :
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (II) Estate, Kowloon; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872; OR
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.