Manager, Corporate Communications Department
Christian Action was established in 1985 as a registered charitable organization in Hong Kong. Our mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalized, displaced or abandoned regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion. Our aim is to give them hope, dignity and self-reliance. Our services are based on the example of Jesus Christ who came to serve all people, regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion
We are looking for high calibre individual to fill the above vacancy on contract basis.
Ref : CCD-000-011
- Develop and formulate strategies for corporate and marketing communication to meet company objectives
- Maximize company media exposure in all aspects not limited to Director's Weekly Blog, media interviews, advertising and free channels
- Oversees corporate identity across all divisions
- Manage production, logistics and PR for fundraising event including formulation of media plan
- Manage media crisis; handle media enquiries and interviews
- Manage the productivity and efficient of corporate communication department
- Build and maintain donor relationships for the purposes of fund development
- Degree in Communications, PR, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 7 years' solid working experience in Corporate Communications / Fundraising in which at least 3 yrs' in managerial position, preferably in NGO
- Good experience in PR events, Media relations and Marketing Communications. Copywriting is a plus
- Familiar with MS Office; Chinese and English word processing
- Excellent writing English and Chinese as well as spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Dynamic, creative, outgoing and able to work independently under tight timeline
- Candidates with solid experiences may be considered for Senior Management
Our retirement age is 60.
Interested parties please via one of the following recruitment channels, sending your resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code attention to Human Resources Division :
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (II) Estate, Kowloon; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872; OR
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.