Registered Nurse (Full-time) (Diagnostic Imaging)
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
HONG KONG ADVENTIST HOSPITAL - STUBBS ROAD is a reputable not for profit acute care private hospital serving international and local patients with a passion for excellence, a spirit of Christian service and a commitment to whole-person healing. Thanks to its state-of-the-art equipment and highly-skilled staff, our hospital offers all the advantages of a high-tech medical center where physicians and healthcare personnel provide patients with attentive care in a safe and comfortable environment. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, motivated, and qualified individuals for the above position(s).
5-day work week
- Applicants must hold Hong Kong Registered Nurse license and current practicing certificate
- Minimum 2 years of RN experience
- Resuscitation training - certified ACLS and CPR are beneficial
- Experience as a Radiology / Cancer Nurse preferred
- ICU experience is preferred
- Proficiency in written & spoken English & Chinese and Mandarin is an asset
- Demonstrates independent problem solving skills
- Demonstrates good patient handling skills
- Ability to work with other personnel in a kind, courteous, professional manner
- Conversant with English & PC skill (MS Word, Excel etc.)
- 5-day work week & shift rotation & on-call required
We offer a competitive remuneration package to suitable candidates.
有意應徵者，請致電 3651 8864，或將個人履歷連同申請職位名稱電郵至 email@example.com 或郵寄到香港港安醫院，司徒拔道 40 號，人力資源部收。
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 40 Stubbs Road, Hong Kong or by fax 3651 8865 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and they will be destroyed after 6 months.