Advanced Practitioner (Nurse)
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
Ref : NH/APN/MP
- Degree in Nursing or Health Care, holder of valid certificate of registration and practicing certificate issued by the Nursing Board of Hong Kong
- To assist the Home Manager to enhance professional practice / development through clinical teaching / instruction
- To supervise Floor In Charge and monitor floor operations as well as nursing and personal care services
- Strong leadership with good interpersonal communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years' post-registration experience in a Nursing Home or a Hospital Geriatric Unit
- Mainly work during daytime and working location at Haven of Hope Nursing Home
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 29 January 2022, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org , or via Whatsapp no. 6507 8148 (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo / submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
This advertisement should not be reproduced, in whole or in part, to other recruitment websites without our prior written permission.