Deputy Home Manager
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
Ref : NH/DHM/MP
- To assist the Home Manager in managing the operation of the Home as well as implementing the corporate policies
- To oversee and ensure the clinical operation to be in high quality as well as to drive the continuous development of quality care service for elders
- Degree in Nursing or other disciplines with relevant registration & practicing certificate
- Minimum 5-10 years' post-registration experience in home setting of which at least 2 years should have involved in management and administration duties
- Strong leadership with serving heart and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Align with the Vision, Mission and Core Values of the Haven of Hope Christian Service
- Mainly work during daytime and working location at Haven of Hope Nursing Home
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 29 January 2022, or via email to email@example.com , or via Whatsapp no. 6507 8148 (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo / submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
This advertisement should not be reproduced, in whole or in part, to other recruitment websites without our prior written permission.