Tuen Mun District Health Centre
Evangelical Lutheran Church Social Service - Hong Kong (ELCSS-HK), one of the largest NGOs in Hong Kong, was established in 1976. With an innovative, caring and people-oriented approach, we provide integrated services to the grassroots and the disadvantaged.
ELCSS-HK was awarded to operate Tuen Mun District Health Centre (TMDHC), a 3-year pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau and is currently seeking high caliber candidates to join our team to work for promoting primary health care for the community and developing healthy life style of Tuen Mun residents.
Ref : AAII-TMDHC
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide and monitor daily administrative functions including equipment maintenance, facilities management, housekeeping, activity / meeting room booking, messengerial service for satellite centres etc
- Assist in organizing staff engagement activities, OSH training and induction.
- Assist in evaluating suppliers, products and services, and monitoring contractors' performance
- Assist in developing Top-Up System for office supplies, consumables etc.
- Assist in fixed assets registration and inventory management
- Assist in updating intranet and digital filing system
- Associate degree / Higher Diploma with 2 years relevant experience
- Able to work independently, strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Preferably with relevant experience in social welfare, medical and/or sizable organizations
- A team player with passion to serve the community and enthusiasm to work in a dynamic environment
- Dedication to develop a career in administration field
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to Administration and Human Resources Department, 1/F Lutheran Building, 50A Waterloo Road or email to email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to end of recruitment process.