IT Support Developer / Junior IT Support Developer
Tuen Mun District Health Centre
Evangelical Lutheran Church Social Service - Hong Kong (ELCSS-HK), one of the largest NGOs in Hong Kong, was established in 1976. With an innovative, caring and people-oriented approach, we provide integrated services to the grassroots and the disadvantaged.
ELCSS-HK was awarded to operate Tuen Mun District Health Centre (TMDHC), a 3-year pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau and is currently seeking high caliber candidates to join our team to work for promoting primary health care for the community and developing healthy life style of Tuen Mun residents.
Ref : ITSD/JITSD-TMDHC
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide system development & support for TMDHC
- Responsible for software development, unit testing, support and maintenance
- Maintain in-house IT systems to ensure system's reliability, performance and stability for smooth daily operation
- Provide user training and user support for existing or new system
- Early morning, evening or weekend hours may be required as needed
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, information System or related disciplines
- Good team player, work independent and good communication skill
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as Junior IT Support Developer with training
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to Administration and Human Resources Department, 1/F Lutheran Building, 50A Waterloo Road or email to email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to end of recruitment process.