Tuen Mun District Health Centre
Evangelical Lutheran Church Social Service - Hong Kong (ELCSS-HK), one of the largest NGOs in Hong Kong, was established in 1976. With an innovative, caring and people-oriented approach, we provide integrated services to the grassroots and the disadvantaged.
ELCSS-HK was awarded to operate Tuen Mun District Health Centre (TMDHC), a 3-year pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau and is currently seeking high caliber candidates to join our team to work for promoting primary health care for the community and developing healthy life style of Tuen Mun residents.
Ref : ACCC-TMDHC
Key Responsibilities :
- Handle daily accounting operation
- Maintain proper accounting records and procedures
- Assist in month-end accounts reconciliation
- Assist in payment handling and other ad hoc assignments
- Completed HKDSE / 5 passes in HKCEE including English Language (Syllabus B) with LCCI intermediate or above
- Min 2 years relevant working experience
- Good interpersonal skill and self-motivated
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to Administration and Human Resources Department, 1/F Lutheran Building, 50A Waterloo Road or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to end of recruitment process.