Tuen Mun District Health Centre
Evangelical Lutheran Church Social Service - Hong Kong (ELCSS-HK), one of the largest NGOs in Hong Kong, was established in 1976. With an innovative, caring and people-oriented approach, we provide integrated services to the grassroots and the disadvantaged.
ELCSS-HK was awarded to operate Tuen Mun District Health Centre (TMDHC), a 3-year pilot programme commissioned by the Food and Health Bureau and is currently seeking high caliber candidates to join our team to work for promoting primary health care for the community and developing healthy life style of Tuen Mun residents.
Ref : ACCO-TMDHC
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist in full set of account for TMDHC including reconciliation of ledger accounts, month-end and year-end closing process
- Assist in carrying out daily accounting policies, operations and internal control
- Prepare financial analysis and accounting management reports for management
- Degree in Accounting with 2 years relevant experience, or Associate degree / Higher Diploma with 5 years relevant experience
- Proficiency in accounting system and excellent skills in Excel software is a MUST
- A proactive, meticulous, and efficient team player with strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to Administration and Human Resources Department, 1/F Lutheran Building, 50A Waterloo Road or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to end of recruitment process.