Social Worker I
The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disability, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena. We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for our District Health Centre (DHC) Express in the Central and Western District, Eastern District and Shatin District.
DHC Express aims to provide primary healthcare services including health promotion, assessment and patient empowerment program to enhance the public awareness on disease prevention and the capacity in the self-management of health through the public-private partnership.
Ref : SW1_DHCE_JAN22
Job Responsibilities :
- Co-ordinate and implement patient empowerment programs, psychosocial programs, mutual support services and providing individual counselling
- Co-ordinate with different community partners to organize and execute the health promotion services
- Develop community and patient volunteer scheme in supporting the services
- Have a Certificate of Registration and a valid Practicing certificate issued by Social Workers Registration Board, Hong Kong
- Diploma or Associate Degree in Social Work or above
- 3 year work experience in community education and health related field
- Good command in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Mature, independent, good interpersonal skills, teamwork and use of technology in service delivery
- Duties in evenings, weekends and public holiday are required on need basis
Work Location : Shatin / Quarry Bay
Interested parties please visit https://form.jotform.com/211727930233451 and send your full resume cum covering letter with reference code, present and expected salary on or before 21 January 2022.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer
Data held by HKSR relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications.