The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to promote health and wellbeing, enhance the quality of life of persons with disabilities, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena. We are looking for high calibre candidates to work for End-of-Life Community Care Project. The project is funded by The Hong Kong Jockey Club. It aims at formulating an integrative model of End-of-Life care for late-stage chronic patients residing in the community for enhancing their quality of life by using a collaborative partnership approach.
Ref : PM_ECC_JAN22
Job Duties :
- Major duties are project management and administration work including planning, budgeting, supervision, service development, monitoring of service quality and evaluation
- Build up networks for facilitating cooperation and further development of the service
- Develop community partnership and mobilize resources to support the service
- Registered Social Worker with degree in Social Work or above
- At least 5 years post-degree social work experience
- Experience in end of life care, elderly service, community rehabilitation, volunteer development, project coordination and staff coaching
- Innovative, mature, independent, good interpersonal skills and strong leadership
- Good command of Chinese and English
Work Location : Hong Kong Eastern District
Interested parties please visit https://form.jotform.com/220028216177449 and send your full resume cum covering letter with reference code, present and expected salary on or before 21 January 2022.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer
Data held by HKSR relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications.