Secretary (Half Time) (Multicultural, Rehabilitation & Community Service / Continuing Care & Health Service)
香港基督教服務處 (服務處) 成立於 1952 年，多年來致力建立一個仁愛、公義的社會。服務處一直為有需要人士提供適切、專業、真誠的優質服務，對弱勢及被忽略的社群尤為關注，並以「社會仁愛公義、人人全面發展」為願景，為市民及社會締造希望、倡導公義、牽引共融。我們的服務團隊現誠聘上述職位。
- To accomplish the overall administrative and clerical duties, such as minutes taking, filing, record keeping, typing and word processing.
- To assist the immediate supervisor in prepare and compilation of the proposals, reports and other necessary documentations in relations of the service cluster.
- To be responsible for handling the overall financial operation of the Coordinator's Office.
- To be responsible for keeping stock and inventory, and assist in general purchases.
- Completed F.6 or equivalent.
- 5 subjects, including Mathematics, Chinese Language and English Language ("Syllabus B" before 2007), at level 2 or Grade E, or above in the HKCEE; or 5 subjects including Chinese Language, English Language and Mathematics, at level 2 or above and 2 other subjects (e.g. new senior secondary subjects at level 2 or above, Applied learning subjects at attained level or above, and other language subjects at grade E or above in HKDSE); or an equivalent qualification assessed by the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications.
- Relevant working experiences in clerical work.
- Relevant working experiences in social services is preferred.
- Computer literate with knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to communicate in English & Chinese.
- Self-motivated, mature, organized and detail-minded.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Employee should have not been convicted of any sexual offences, in Hong Kong or elsewhere, as specified in the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme.
Miss HO, Coordinator, Multicultural, Rehabilitation & Community Service, Hong Kong Christian Service, 5/F, 33 Granville Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong by January 24, 2022.
職位申請表可在本處網頁 http://www.hkcs.org 下載。申請人如在兩個月內未獲聯絡約見作落選論，恕不另函通知。