Lab Technician (Part-time)
We are a renowned EMI DSS secondary school offering comprehensive HKDSE and IB curriculums. We are now inviting applications for the above position.
Ref : LAB_2021_02
- Responsible for supporting the research work of students with advanced science equipment in Chinese Medicine Research Centre.
- University degree or diploma in biology, chemistry, or a related field.
- Proven experience working as a lab technician.
- In depth knowledge and skills of handling High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and IR spectroscopy.
- Period of employment: from January to August 2022.
Appointment will be made on renewable contract terms.
Please send your full resume, quote the reference number, with current and expected salary to the Principal, PLK Ngan Po Ling College, 26 Sung On Street, Tokwawan, Kowloon, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Po Leung Kuk Ngan Po Ling College is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes application from all qualified candidates. Information provided relating to employment will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and all unsuccessful applications will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment exercise.