Exercise Specialist (or equivalent) (1-year Contract)
The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of persons with disability, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena. We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for our project for people with high risk in health problems such as hypertension, diabetes, insomnia and musculoskeletal pain, enabling their behavioral change for achieving health goals and wellbeing through personalized health planning, health empowerment programs and collaboration programs with district partners.
Ref : EXS_SHP_JAN22
Job Responsibilities :
- To design, develop and conduct specialized exercise programs for persons with chronic health condition
- To educate related persons a safe and effective home exercise program by utilizing community resources and facilities
- To provide training for other health professionals and volunteers on exercise coaching
- Bachelor's degree of Exercise Science and/or related discipline with at least 2 years of work experience
- Preferably with experience in serving persons with chronic health condition
- Be innovative in the field of health and fitness
Common Requirements :
- Able to use information technology and multimedia
- Self-initiative, good interpersonal skills, and a good team player
- Taking initiative to discuss and solve problem with others as a team
- Duties in evenings, weekends and public holiday are required on need basis
Interested parties please visit https://form.jotform.com/220028346649457 and send your full resume cum covering letter with reference code, present and expected salary on or before 19 January 2022.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer
Data held by HKSR relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications.