Chinese Medicine Clinic cum Training and Research Centre (Kwun Tong District) is a tripartite collaborated centre involving CFSC, HA & CUHK. We are looking for a high calibre person to join our team.
Ref : RN-CMC
- A Certificate of Registration (General) with valid Practising Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong;
- English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE;
- Basic knowledge in Chinese Medicine, preferably with Certificate or Diploma in Chinese Medicine and relevant clinical experience;
- Clinical and/or administrative experience in healthcare field and knowledge and experience in Integrative Medicine is an advantage;
- Competency in maintaining open communication with all stakeholders and conflict management; creativity in problem solving and demonstrate a positive response to changes;
- Knowledge in basic computer operations and Chinese word processing is a must; and
- Proficiency in Cantonese, Putonghua and English.
Job Duties :
- Responsible for the coordination of the Integrated Chinese-Western Medicine (ICWM) Programme in Stroke Care and maintain liaison and communication with relevant clinical managers of the hospitals under Hospital Authority, and institutions as well as Chinese Medicine professionals;
- Responsible for the promotion, development and implementation of integrative medicine service;
- Support western doctors and Chinese Medicine Practitioners in clinical investigation and consultation;
- Responsible for the prevention, investigation, observation and reporting of infectious diseases in the clinic;
- Responsible for facility and asset management in the clinic;
- Perform any other duties (in the capacity as Integrative Medicine Coordinator) assigned by supervisor(s) from time to time.
Working Hours : 44 hours net per week
Working Location : Ngau Tau Kok
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.