Senior Registered Nurses (Operating Theatre)
Matilda International Hospital is a not-for-profit private hospital situated at the world-renowned destination, Victoria Peak, of Hong Kong Island. We offer a wide range of healthcare services supported by knowledgeable and caring professional teams with technologically advanced resources.
Being Empathetic, innovative, inspirational, proactive and professional - candidates who share our common goal of providing personalised health and wellness services to our patients are most welcome to join.
Ref No : OTD-SRNT-0008-MGP-20220103
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead the team by effectively assessing, planning, implementing & evaluating patient care for both elective and emergency surgical procedures
- Take an active role in the supervision of staff and management of required resources
- Provide leadership and support for junior staff
- Manage a team in the absence of the Deputy / OT Manager
- Maintain and promote continuous education and specialty development
Job Requirements :
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Nursing or above
- Holder of a valid Registered Nurse Practicing Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- Preferably with perioperative and anaesthetic certificate
- At least 8 years post-registration experience of which 5 years should be in OT specialty settings
- Holder of valid certificate of Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Paediatrics Advanced Life Support (PALS) is advantageous
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent people management, communication skills to demonstrate personal commitment in providing safe and quality patient care services
- Experience in project management and quality improvement processes
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Matilda International Hospital, 41 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak, Hong Kong or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please quote the Ref. No. in your email application.
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.