General Manager, Clinical Operations
Matilda International Hospital is a not-for-profit private hospital situated at the world-renowned destination, Victoria Peak, of Hong Kong Island. We offer a wide range of healthcare services supported by knowledgeable and caring professional teams with technologically advanced resources.
Being Empathetic, innovative, inspirational, proactive and professional - candidates who share our common goal of providing personalised health and wellness services to our patients are most welcome to join.
Ref No : COP-GMCO-0007-MGP-20220103
We are seeking a passionate professional to join our senior team and provide total leadership and management of all clinical services (Nursing & Allied Health). This role also directs and leads the Quality and Health & Safety team.
Key Responsibilities :
- Be able to demonstrate extensive leadership & accountability in driving quality patient service delivery in accordance with professional nursing / clinical standards & compliance
- Provide guidance and support to clinical functional heads in relation to clinical governance & practices, quality standards, resource prioritization & continuous improvement to achieve outcomes & targets in line with the Hospital strategic plans
- Analyse & evaluate overall clinical operations, formulate policies & procedures, initiate clinical service enhancement, identify needs of policy change, areas of potential cost savings, provide recommendation & expertise support to senior management
- Oversee staff development in clinical operations
Entry Requirements :
- Registered Nurse with a current practicing certificate
- Min. 8 years of solid experience in relevant managerial positions, with extensive knowledge in front line clinical service delivery
- Positive attitude & self-motivation to develop & integrate new initiatives for effective and efficient cross-functional collaboration on patient service processes
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated skills in identifying opportunities for improvement and innovation in clinical services
- Training / experience in audit / accreditation processes an advantage
- Bilingual in English & Cantonese communication
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Matilda International Hospital, 41 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak, Hong Kong or via email at email@example.com . Please quote the Ref. No. in your email application.
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.