Research and Administrative Assistant (Jockey Club Electronic Clinic Psychological Services)
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,300 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 16,700 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 37,500 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR , we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : ABCP-eCPS - RAA
- To provide full spectrum administrative and operational assistance to the service;
- To assist in the service evaluation and research project, including conducting intake interviews and setting up research database;
- To assist in writing and editing research and service reports, preparing presentations and events;
- To assist in developing, translating or adapting psychological intervention protocols; and
- To carry out other duties as required by the supervisor.
- Degree or above, preferably in Psychology or Health Science;
- Proficient in statistical analysis and use of statistical software;
- Attention to details, self-motivated and be able to work independently and in a team;
- Be able to work under pressure and deal with high volume and spectrum of work;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to email@example.com
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.