Project Worker (Jockey Club "Give Marriage a Chance" Project) (Contract)
The first NGO specializing in marital services invites applications for the above post.
- Assist the preparation and implementation of various programs;
- Assist the production and online management of audio / visual materials;
- Provide administrative and clerical support e.g. typing, filing, minutes writing, dispatch of various documents, statistical input and report compiling, handling of financial documents and receipts;
- Contact clients for research and focus groups;
- Provide reception services.
Entry Requirements :
- Degree / Diploma / Associate Degree in Social Sciences / Creative Media;
- Previous working experiences in community education, event organizing, video clips production / editing are preferred;
- Good command of English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in using computer software in data management and social media publicity.
Interested persons should apply with resume stating expected salary to the Executive Director at Room 101, 1/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or by fax : 2526 3376.
Deadline for application : 20 January, 2022
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose